Leaders in Energy is building a community of engaged leaders to enable and create a sustainable energy system, economy, and world.
Key Building Blocks
- Attract LEADERS (current and aspiring) who are passionate about thinking, collaborating on, and seeking solutions to energy, environmental, and sustainability challenges;
- Recruit (membership) talent from ALL generations, e.g., Millennial, Gen X, Baby Boomer, and World War II/Traditionalist (as well as ALL genders and ethnicities) to creatively innovate and address our current challenges;
- Utilize on-line platforms and in-person meeting venues to CONNECT members on green job, business, research, professional development, and project opportunities to create a more REGENERATIVE ECONOMY AND PLANET;
- Provide forums for leaders in clean energy and sustainability to be heard by those aspiring to make similar IMPACTS;
- Open to ALL energy and sustainability solutions, e.g., technologies, policies, social innovation, etc;
- NON-PARTISAN; and
- Seek common ground to “MOVE THE NEEDLE” and lead on “BIG IDEAS.”
What We Do for Our Members and the “Greater Good”/World:
Key Building Blocks
- Serve as a conduit for aspiring leaders and interested professionals to connect with leaders, companies, and other venues that can help them to gain the requisite professional development and experience to contribute and transition to livelihoods that are restorative and regenerative for the planet rather than extractive and destructive (e,g, Green Jobs event where we profiled members who had found green jobs via our group);
- Utilize on-line platforms and in-person meeting venues to help connect members on green job, business, research, and project opportunities, e.g., website, LinkedIn group, Google Hangout conversations to connect other leaders from across the globe;
- Provide forums for leaders in clean energy and sustainability to be heard by those aspiring to make similar impacts;
- Generate recaps of our education events, discuss developments in technology and related policies in this arena, provide thought leadership articles; and
- Conduct professional and educational networking events in addition to workshop involving, e.g., hands-on/real world, e.g., March 2019 workshop on Circular Economy at Alexandria Renew wastewater treatment plant.