10 great reasons to attend Four Generations on 12/1
By JANINE FINNELL, Executive Director, Leaders in Energy
Have you got your ticket yet? Come join us!
Here are 10 reasons why the Leaders in Energy Four Generations Awards and Holiday Event is the place to be this Friday night! It’s all about “The Urgency of Now!”
- Get inspired and learn from this year’s honorees, ages 20s through 90s! Hear about their accomplishments in responding to “The Urgency of Now” through their work in energy and resource innovation and conservation. They will share their stories and advice to help us all on our own paths. We know this has been a calamitous year of hurricanes and wildfires, indicative of climate change. This year’s awardees are working to address low-carbon solutions to make a difference for a better world, and if they can, so can you. Spanning the ages, they also show us that there’s no such thing as too old or too young, or too middle-aged, to make a difference! We are all needed in this time of great change.
- Be in good company! Make intriguing new friends who care as much as you do about clean energy and sustainability, locally and globally, and who love to talk about it and act on it!
- Party with a purpose for the planet! Lend your support to Leaders in Energy, the nonprofit organization working to build a global action network to advance clean energy and sustainable solutions!
- Eat, drink and network, network, network with those who are working in green careers, green businesses, and clean energy and sustainability solutions!
- Bring a friend with you and they receive a 50% discount on their ticket! It’s a Leaders in Energy BOGOHO!
- Win door prizes from our Benefactor Sponsors! You could take home items ranging from free memberships to local environmental organizations, to gift certificates from local businesses, to a solar-powered backpack, and a solar-powered “HotPot” cook stove!
- Enjoy tasty food and beverages – including veg-friendly choices!
- Listen to great music from the Four Generations (1940s to the present day); and most importantly…
- Have FUN!
- Join us and get your holiday season off to an inspired start at the Leaders in Energy Four Generations Celebration!
This article was originally posted on LinkedIn Pulse.
Leaders in Energy is building a community of engaged leaders to create a sustainable energy system, economy, and world. The three main areas of action are the green economy, sustainable communities, and multigenerational leadership. With operations in Metro Washington DC, we’ve built a base that spans most major metropolitan areas and over 100 countries. More information is available at https://www.lercpa.org and in the Leaders in Energy Research, Communication, Policies & Analysis (LERCPA) LinkedIn group.